sky replacement and panoramic views photoshop 2021: tutorial
- in sets of three (left,center,right) shoot a landscape scene with a tripod on the camera raw setting with as little variation and camera shake as possible
- Select three images
- open the images simultaneously with photoshop which will show the camera raw filter
- Make sure the crop settings for each photo is in the original crop
- Select a photo then hit shift on the last image
- With all 3 photos selected right click on one of them select merge to panorama
- There now will be four images in the camera raw filter and you can freely edit the panorama.
- Open the file and export to its final destination
sky replacement vs the original
- Select the image that you want to replace the sky on
- Duplicate the image
- In the edit menu select sky replacement
- A window will appear with the sky replacement options in adjustments
- Make your selections and hit OK
Hope you enjoyed our panorama of the Los Angeles hills….to be featured in our gallery submit your images!!